Thursday 14 May 2009




Well as promised here is the card I made last night,it was for a fellow docrafter who I was sending some images too,I hope she likes them just something plain and simple.I coloured the gorjuss girl with crayola pencils and blended with baby oil(Thanks pops for the cheap alternative!!).I got the stampin up stamps as a gift for subscribing to a craft magazine,first time I have used them,thought the "just for you" saying was ideal?Anyway thank you for looking and hope to have another card made very soon!!!!Hugs Andrea xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow Andrea your card is gorgeous. Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Andrea, Whow lovely card. fantastic flowers. And gorluss so sweet!!


    Big Hugs Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Andrea.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and i love all the images too

    ReplyDelete