Tuesday 26 January 2010










Hi its a sunny and bright day here in Ipswich although still cold,I have toothache so am feeling a little sorry for myself,I have to have 2 wisdom teeth out but don't have my consultation until the end of Feb,so am having to put up with the pain at the moment.Anyway I hope you're all well,I'd like to thank the ladies who bought items from my craft sale,there are still a few things left if anyone is interested,I would really like to get rid of everything so I can buy some new goodies :o)
Anyway I made a card for my friend in New Zealand(where it happens to be very HOT at the moment)its her b'day in a few weeks time,as its so lovely and warm there I thought I would go with a completely different colour scheme then what I would normally choose,I am still loving these easel cards,think they are so pretty and effective and so different than the norm!!
I hope you like it,thanks for looking hugs Andrea xxx

1 comment: