Saturday 8 August 2009

Haven't been around for ages,we've been on holiday and last time I tried to upload some photos they were all round the wrong way and I don't know how to change that on here?Any suggestions are more than welcome :o) PLEASE!!!
Have been away to Devon it was lovely but we picked the worst week to go when it rained on and off all week...but it was our first holiday together so that meant more than anything,we went to a place called Shaldon,nr Teighnmouth(excuse spelling if wrong),its only about 6 miles to Torquay,but we just had a fab time,exploring,chilling,swimming....it was Hope's first time at swimming and she loved it.We decided to go back in October,I know the weather will be worse by then but we just loved the area soooooooooooooo much!!!
Have had other things going on in my life too,my oldest daughter has just left home to go live with her dad before going to Uni in September,its upset me alot as her dad hasn't been part of her life for 18 years,I feel like I've lost my baby and just hope one day our relationship will be back to the way it used to be...mother and daughter,till then I just have to grin and bare it.
Haven't had alot of time for crafting,have managed to finish another scrapbook but haven't taken photos sent,will try and do that soon,trouble is Hope is going through a clingy stage at the moment and I am all she wants...night and day!!
Anyway enough of me...hope you bloggers are all well,I hope to get round to looking at your blogs soon.
love and hugs
Andrea xxx
ps thanks for looking
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment