Sunday 14 June 2009

Sorry I haven't been around for a while...just don't seem to have anytime to myself at the moment,so haven't made anymore cards or scrapbook pages....I shall do my best to make some more soon and post them,although I am blog hopping I haven't been leaving any comments either...so apologies for that too.

I have posted a card my 13 year old daughter made for her best friend though,she used a "friends" stamp i had and used my retro flower punch,she added her friends name using letters she had from a QVC kit.Hope you like it,thanks for looking,hugs Andrea xxx

6 comments:

  1. Andrea your daughter has done a fabulous job of this card, she obviously takes her talent from you, her friend will surely treasure this card forever..Hugs Avril

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card that your daughter as made, Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to your Daughter Andrea, fab card! Just to let you know I have some Birthday Blog Candy on my blog, you have to make a purchase with me to qualify but its a bumper candy and worth it if you win! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Andrea,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really super cute, what agorgeous image and the flowers are fab, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete